Edward A. Mason's Mental Health Training Film Series
Beach Interview (1969): Explores the spontaneous behavior of two boys who become increasingly upset and demand to leave Camp Wediko, a therapeutic camp in Hillsboro, New Hampshire. In the course of a "life space interview" the boys, who normally are able to express their emotions only through action, succeed in verbalizing their resentment and discuss alternative ways of dealing with it. From the Wediko series.
- A purchased film is for educational use only in live classrooms or in secured/protected online learning software.
- Cummings Center sells DVDs and/or digital files, each with its own separate fee.
- Films must be used in their entireties: no editing, clipping, watermarking, or other manipulation.
- Films may not be reproduced, altered, copied, shared, publicly posted, broadcast, performed, put on exhibition, or shown outside the stated classroom use.
- Purchasers cannot sell or license Cummings Center films.
If you wish to use or license films for commercial purposes or require permission to otherwise use, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.